Medium Frequency Induction Furnace
Medium frequency induction furnace adopts IGBT power component and current inverting control technology, and parallel oscillating circuit is used. It completely solved the problem of the crucible leakage, and the life of the crucible was twice as long as the traditional industrial induction furnace.
Medium Frequency Induction Furnace
1. Product Introduction of the medium frequency induction furnace
Medium frequency induction furnace adopts IGBT power component and current inverting control technology, and parallel oscillating circuit is used. It completely solved the problem of the crucible leakage, and the life of the crucible was twice as long as the traditional industrial induction furnace. High speed changing current will produce high speed changing magnetic field through coil. When magnetic lines of force go through crucible,many small scale swirls will appear inside crucible. In this way, crucible will be getting hot quickly. The heat will transfer to metal to help it become liquid. Greenvinci is your best choice to reduce production cost, improve production efficiency and working environment, raise up industry competitive ability.
2. Product Parameter of the medium frequency induction furnace
Capacity of crucible (KG)
MAX melting capacity (KG/H)
Aluminum supply for die casting (KG/H)
Power Consumption/1T aluminum (KW/T)
Installation Power (KW/H)
3. Product Feature of the medium frequency induction furnace
(1) Long life time
Crucible heat evently, little difference in temperature, prolong lifetime.
(2) Automatic operation
Greenvinci researched newest technology which hold intelligent protective design for electric leakage, aluminum leakage, overflow and cut-out electric.
(3) High efficiency
Rising up 600℃ per hour. Fast heating and keep long time constant temperature.
(4) Environmental protection
Environmental protection and low carbon.
(5) Save energy & cost
Melting aluminum 0.4-0.5kw/hr per kg. Compared with traditional furnace. Greenvinci furnace save more than 30%.
4. Production Details of the medium frequency induction furnace
5. Operation of the medium frequency induction furnace
After the new crucible or stop furnace is used again, it should take 2-4hrs to preheat the empty crucible to 300 degrees; then heat up 250 degrees per hour till 900 degrees, 30 minutes for insulation. Then descend to 600 degrees, add dry scrap, and begin to heat up normally.
The heating curve of the crucible
A. The metal must be tried before feeding;
B. It should be laid down gently while feeding. Do not throw the metal ingot into the crucible, so as not to damage the crucible;
C. When adding liquid metal, avoid overfilling, generally not exceeding 80% of the capacity of the crucible.
3) Empty the crucible
A. For cleaning The metal solution in the crucible should be emptied when the crucible is removed due to the removal of the slag or the maintenance of the crucible furnace.
B. When the crucible is emptied, the metal solution in the crucible can be poured into the mold to form aluminum ingots for later use;
C. If the metal solution is retained in the crucible, it will expand the crucible directly due to expansion next time.
6. Product Qualification of the medium frequency induction furnace
7. Deliver, Shipping And Serving of the medium frequency induction furnace
Why Choose Us ?
1) We’re the leading manufacturer of biomass burner , hot air generator ,Aluminum melting furnace , factory located in Foshan.
2) We are exporting to many countries and area , we have distributor in Malaysia , Thailand , India and Ukraine .
3) We have plenty of experience in various applications nearby ,can show you the running machine in our customer ‘s place any time .
4) Competitive price, high quality and quick delivery.
5) Engineers are able to serve oversea.
9. Last News