Biomass Pellet Burner
Biomass pellet burner is adopt biomass pellet as combustion fuel, environmental and non-pollution, and it's best option to replace Oil/Gas/Electricity burner machines to save 30-70% of the fuel cost.
Biomass pellet burner is an efficiency heating equipment without pollution.It is widely used in boilers, die-casting machines, industrial furnaces, incinerators, smelting furnaces, kitchen equipment, drying equipment, and other thermal energy industry.
It is well-known nowdays. It is a systematized equipment which can substitute the traditional fuel (coal, gas or oil) to provide heat sources for boilers or drying machines by burning biomass pellets.
biomass/wood chips/wood pellets etc.
1) Meet national standard: It will be severely inspected before shipments.
2) Structure compact, smaller size: suitable for more applications;
3) Fire observer in feeding system: easy to observe combustion performance;
4) Unique anti-back fire, anti-stuck material design, security and stability;
5) Fully functional, with no material alarm, optional auto ignition mode, emergency stops, a variety of standard features such as switching operation;
8) Less ash, no clinker, really clean and low carbon;
9) Low heat losses, high heat efficiency, energy saving.
1) Double hopper. The upper hopper will select the unregular size of wood chips by meshwork vibrating screen;
2) Can be operated with biomass pellet ,Wood chips, PKS. Suggested size of wood chips no bigger than 3-5CM see below photo:
Biomass fuel efficient than
Deliver, Shipping And Serving
Q1.What's the use life of your biomass burner?
A: 5 years if you operate obey operation manual.
Q2.What's the consumption per hour of your burner?
A: This is comply with the model you choose, details pls refer our catalog.
Q3.Which material do you use?
A: New high-temperature composite materials, like refractory powder, castable material. durable for use.
Q4.What's your combustion principle?
A: Suspension combustion, half fuel half air, burn furthest can up to 95% or more.
Q5.How about the ignition system?
A: Automtic system, diesel & petrol either is ok.
Q6.How much time it takes to start the burner?
A: About 5-10minutes
Q7How much time it takes to install the machine?
A: It's easy for our technicians, it depends on the equipment that you need.
Q8.How many kg of pellet it consume per hour?
A: Depends on the model you choose, details will send you by email.
Q9.How many people it needs to run the burner?
A: One person can run the whole machine