Wood Pellet Gasification
We supply the wood pellet gasification which is adopt wood pellets as combustion fuel. it's best option to replace Oil/Gas/Electricity burner machines to save 30-70% of the fuel cost.
Wood pellet gasification is semi-gasification combustion mode. It is a new high technical differs from direct combustion. Energy produced from wood pellet is able to be equal to expensive fossil fuels.What is more,auto-discharging system is euqipped to help collect ash content instead of intermittent cleaning.The device can run 24hrs withou stopping.
biomass/wood chips/wood pellets etc.
1) Real gasification combustion mode achieves high fuel efficiency.
2) Applicable to all kinds of solid biomass fuels: pellet, briquette and wood chips, etc.
3) Replace oil and gas, the cost cannot be lower any more.
4) Multifunctional feeder
5) Water cooling auto cleaning system, randomly select automatic configuration.
6) Automatic constant temperature control. Continuous automatic heat supply.
7) Fire size controllable
8) Gasification combustion meets requirements of high emissions standards.
9) Free of ash and black smoke arising from combustion.
10) Less emission of SO2, NOX.
Biomass fuel efficient than
Deliver, Shipping And Serving
Q1.What's the use life of your biomass burner?
A: 5 years if you operate obey operation manual
Q2.What's the consumption per hour of your burner?
A: Depends on models chosen,please refer catalog.
Q3. Which material do you use?
A: New high-temperature composite materials, like refractory powder, castable material. durable for use.
Q4.What's your combustion principle?
A: Suspension combustion, half fuel half air, burn furthest can up to 95% or more.
Q5.How about the ignition system?
A: Automtic system, diesel & petrol either is ok.
Q6.How much time it takes to install the machine?
A: It's easy for our technicians, it depends on the equipment that you need.
Q7.How many kg of pellet it consume per hour?
A: Depends on the model you choose, details will send you by email.
Q8.What kind of material our gasifier use?
A: Rice husk, wood chips, saw dust, straw, nearly all of the biomass material can be the fuel of our gasifier.
Q9.Is there any requirement for the raw material?
A: our gasifier needs material as follow: size<20mm moisture<20%.
Q10. Can user see the running plant in workshop?
A: yes, we have a running gasifier with genset in our workshop, we can start it and test for you.
Q11. Where did you sold the gasifier?
A:India, Thailand, Russia, Malaysia, Indonesia and so on.